LBtv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****Show 1 - A few issues****

Go down

****Show 1 - A few issues**** Empty ****Show 1 - A few issues****

Post  Michael Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Hello all,

With 7 days until the first show I think we need to make a decision about the date the show goes out.

As we stand today we have no insurance for the event. Part of the condition from Central Beds was that we have insurance. Funds need to be raised and insurance purchased. This is priority number 1.

Although Mark and I met with this technical company on Tuesday, which went really well, they said we can borrow some sound equipment as long as it’s available. They are checking and will get back to us.

We have had no contact back from the Town Council about the Council News feature.

No confirmed guest from the Newspaper(s) for the newspaper review.

Go Cycle agreed to do the show on the 1st but have not confirmed for the 2nd as yet

We only have 2 photos to print for the set back-drop so far. I am happy to go out and get some additional shots but it means fitting it in between now and 2nd

I am proposing that we delay the show until the New Year. We don’t want to put out a show that is rushed. What do you guys think?

Should we meet on Thursday evening (maybe at the Ashwell Arms) to discuss and new date and put some plans in place to cover all of the above?

Ian

Michael

http://www.leightgg7onbuzz.com

Back to top Go down