LBtv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interaction with the viewers during the show

2 posters

Go down

Interaction with the viewers during the show Empty Interaction with the viewers during the show

Post  Michael Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Hello all,

During the shows I think it would be a good idea to open up as many avenues to interact with our viewers as possible.

I hope we could take calls from the public but maybe have a ‘presenter’ who is happy to manage the incoming texts, emails, tweets, Messenger Live messages, post, (we don't want to leave anyone out!). We can then cut to this person a few times during the show so they can read out the messages.

Thoughts?

Any volunteers to do this job?

Michael

http://www.leightgg7onbuzz.com

Back to top Go down

Interaction with the viewers during the show Empty Re: Interaction with the viewers during the show

Post  LeeABTV Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 pm

To be honest, it sounds a pretty elaborate idea (maybe that's just because I haven't done a phone in before). Would there be a hugely technical aspect for the presenter, or would like "the team" handle that side while the presenter would say, sit at a desk with a microphone and just talk as they come in?

People would probably be more open to it if they knew what it entailed.

LeeABTV

Back to top Go down

Interaction with the viewers during the show Empty Re: Interaction with the viewers during the show

Post  Michael Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

LeeABTV wrote:To be honest, it sounds a pretty elaborate idea (maybe that's just because I haven't done a phone in before). Would there be a hugely technical aspect for the presenter, or would like "the team" handle that side while the presenter would say, sit at a desk with a microphone and just talk as they come in?

People would probably be more open to it if they knew what it entailed.

It would be simple to set up. All we need is a microphone on the phone ( like the link below ) and everyone would hear what is being said including viewers. A much much simpler way is just to have a phone with loudspeak facility!

The interactive presenter would keep an eye on texts, emails, tweets and the show would throw to him/her to read some of them out.

A link to a phone recorder

Michael

http://www.leightgg7onbuzz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum