LBtv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct.

4 posters

Go down

Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct. Empty Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct.

Post  mickflyn Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:45 am

In Search of Excellence.

The Cedars Coaching Academy, during week commencing Monday 26t. october will be coaching 500 sportsmen and women in over 50 different sports (Yes, I did say 50)

We have been invited to attend and film on Thursday 29th. October - All day if we want. (Takes place at Cedars School and at Tiddenfoot in Mentmore Rd. Linslade)

We should be able to get some exciting footage and have an enjoyable day. BUT we do need at least three cameras there.

Who is up for it?

Mick Flynn

mickflyn

Back to top Go down

Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct. Empty Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct.

Post  Toby Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Sorry Michael,

I will be working that day, but you are welcome to borrow the camera, tripod etc!

Regards

Toby

Toby

Back to top Go down

Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct. Empty Re: Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct.

Post  Michael Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Hello,

I can do from 9 until around 1030/11

Michael

http://www.leightgg7onbuzz.com

Back to top Go down

Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct. Empty Re: Camera Crews needed for Thursday, 29th. Oct.

Post  Lesley Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Hiya Michael,

Emma and I will be able to help...subject to the "spare" camera being available.

Lesley

Lesley

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Lesley wrote: Emma and I will be able to help...subject to the "spare" camera being available.

I will have 2 cameras by then. Brian Wilson is kindly donating one. Perfect for using on location. Smile

Michael

http://www.leightgg7onbuzz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  adam Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Confirming in writing as promised on the phone I can help but I would need to do the morning as my Dad is coming to visit in the afternoon.

adam

Back to top Go down

Post  simonj Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm

I'm available all days thurs, let me know if needed.

simonj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down