LBtv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LBradio - Information

Go down

LBradio - Information Empty LBradio - Information

Post  Michael Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I was contacted last week by a lad called Tyrone Bird who asked about having a local radio show on the LeightonBuzz website. This is something else that I think would be really good for the community and have been thinking about for a while.

I love the idea of people having their own show playing music for all ages and onec again, for the people of LB by the people of LB. I listen to a lot of radio and see a local gap. I have a couple of friends who work at BBC 3 Counties and as much as I like the station we really are the forgotten corner of Bedfordshire! I think we have been mentioned once on Heart 97.6...(that's a joke)

LBradio will not launch until after the pilot has gone out and will not be broadcast at the same time and the tv show. There is the opportunity to cross promote the shows.

I see this under the LeightonBuzz umbrella but separate to the LBtv group but if you are interested in this too then please let me know!

Initially the shows will be at set times over a weekend, no others decisions have been made as yet.

LBradio - Information Radio_side_button

Michael

http://www.leightgg7onbuzz.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum